Sunday, July 8, 2012

Overwhelmed by Too Much

image found at: http://allisonnazarian.com/too-much/

I'm feeling a tad bit overwhelmed today.

I have friends who seem to be able to do it all--and do it all well.  I tell myself it really isn't possible--that everyone is struggling to find balance, that no one really has all the answers.  That what they post on facebook are only the highlights of the game---not their real life in its entirety.

I do have many interests.  I know that--I always have.
I do have a 9 and a 3 year old--and  I constantly remind myself to enjoy the little moments with them more than pick up the house because time passes by so very quickly when they are little.  And they are so precious--even when they are driving me nuts.

So, until the lovely little faeries arrive, or my Bewitched-like powers appear, I guess I'll keep putting one foot in front of the other, trying the best I can to DO the best I can to BE the best I can.

s


 

No comments:

Post a Comment