Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blind Date with a Book


Not a novel idea anymore (sorry, hard to resist a bookish pun) as one can find pics of blind dating books all over the Internet (Pinterest, anyone? yes, please!), but one I haven't found time to do in my library...until now.

My student assistants had SUCH a great time choosing and wrapping these books for our Valentine display. True, they probably would have felt that way about anything that got them out of shelving for a couple of days, but they really did seem to enjoy working together to make this display.

I want to thank ALL librarians who joyfully share their fabulous ideas whether it be on your own blog, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, or whatnot.  Seriously guys, sharing IS caring...and makes us ALL better.

You rock!
Mrs. S

the larger view

up close and personal with a few good books...

Ah, young book love.

Puppy love is overrated.  Give me books any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment