Monday, August 4, 2014

Reflection Journal


I've always been the reflective sort--have kept diaries and journals since I was about 9.  One of the best practices for my professional (and personal) growth has been reflecting on the various lessons/projects/displays/events that I plan and put on in the library.  Setting down what went well and what did not along with ways I'll improve or move forward with new goals. 

Also, have I mentioned I get absolutely giddy in office supply stores?  That fresh journals make my heart sing?  That I love perusing the back-to-school aisles?  

I am so flippin' excited about my new journal.  I figured this was the perfect time to start with a brand spanking new journal for my brand spanking new journey.  

I've tabbed it according to my 10 goals, leaving the back half for day-to-day blurbs about whatever.  I like the freedom to have both.  Best of all?  This little beauty was less than $5.00!

Let the new year begin!


I

2 comments:

  1. I've tried journaling multiple times. I just can't get into it. I wish I could though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not everything is for everyone, for sure. if you WANT to journal, though--you might try a very simple small journal with a mindset of writing one line a day---a quick note about the BEST or WORST thing that happened, or what you accomplished, or are grateful for. :)

    ReplyDelete