Thursday, June 13, 2013

Once upon a school...


A friend shared this with me a couple of weeks ago and I just can't get it out of my mind.  As I work toward branding my library and moving forward with re-imagining the library to better meet the needs of our students, the message of this video replays in my head.  Be it a pirate shop or a superhero shop (Capery, anyone?) these spaces appeal to our "clients" AND more importantly, provide work space that is completely innovative in that these spaces were created in order to better...well, CREATE.

Working together, brainstorming, asking questions, increasing YOUR knowledge as I increase MY knowledge through the sharing of information, space, time, ideas.

It is really simple when you look at it in its core, and yet such an incredible paradigm shift.  

Thoughts rolling through my mind; ideas at play.

What do YOU think?

Mrs. S


No comments:

Post a Comment