Monday, April 4, 2016

It's Monday...what are YOU reading?

I am so excited about being named a TALL (Texas Accelerated Library Leaders) Texan for 2016!  As part of the preparation for attending the Institute this summer, I have begun working on the suggested reading list.

Start with Why by Simon Sinek seemed like a good choice to begin this reading journey.  I have watched and enjoyed his TED Talks and am thoroughly enjoying this book.  I'm enjoying it so much, that, as I do with non-fiction I want to really take in and ponder, I am going slowly.  I'm reading a chapter, underlining, dog-earing, and otherwise marking up brilliant points, and then putting it down for a couple of hours to let each section marinate.

#NacReads
No matter your field, this is a top-notch read on leadership and why your WHY is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment