Saturday, July 16, 2011

freshening up a bit



I decided to give my blog a bit of a new look---add some sparkle, as it were.  I'm hoping you love it as much as I do!

It's a work in progress, I realize.  I only have scraps of time here and there that I can devote to my stuff---other than family and work.  Sometimes that gets me a bit down---yes, I suppose I'm selfish that way, but when I can make good use of that time it makes it a little better.  :)

In searching for cute backgrounds I came across Hot Bliggity Blog.  And then I found some super-de-dooper-do cute blinkies and buttons at The Cutest Blog on the Block.  Go check 'em out if you need a bit of a mood-lifter.  It's almost---almost as good as a pedicure!

And, nope...they didn't pay me to say these nice things, I just happen to be a fan.

Read on, gentle readers; read on.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment