Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Postcards from Camp


Oh my gosh--I can't believe I didn't post about this earlier....my Camp NaNoWriMo care package arrived last week!  I am in love. Check out all my goodies...
Postcards and a patch and the possibly the coolest pen EVER along with a notebook and some other groovy stuff, but the BEST thing is the wicked cool BOX it all came in!

Truly the coolest care package I've ever given myself.  ;)

Sadly, I'm a bit stalled out on the novel at this point.  Mostly I've been writing in this:

my little pink journal.

Oh, how I love my little pink journal.  It contains all my secrets.  
Well, maybe not ALL my secrets...
Okay, maybe not even secrets, really...(I mean, other than my weight, which is a deep, dark secret)....
But it does contain my daily info and journaling regarding my new true adventures in weight loss.  

Not so exciting as a novel you say?  Perhaps, I answer. 

Although when I can fit my hiney in a size 6 I will be pretty dang excited.  :)

Here's to continued success in my diet, my journaling, and to picking up the pace again on my novel writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment