Tuesday, March 31, 2015

until we meet again

Day 31of 31 of the Slice of Life Challenge


So we've reached the end of March and of this year's Slice of Life challenge. It doesn't seem quite real yet that this is the end.

I have no real ideas tonight on anything grand or touching to write about.  I think it is the pressure I feel to make the last post of the challenge super special. My brain freezes over and quickly discards all ideas as not good enough. 

With that in mind, I will make this exit as I make so many of my "in real life" exits--quick and easy.
I have loved every minute, y' all.  I look forward to slicing on Tuesdays.  I look forward to reading the posts of other slicers. I'll send good wishes out into the universe for us all. 

Until we meet again-
Sonja

2 comments:

  1. Sending good wishes into the universe is a grand way to end this challenge. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are planning to continue slicing on Tuesdays! It's a really nice writing community.

    ReplyDelete